A Note to Our Customers About the Coronavirus
The safety and well-being of our customers and staff members is our number one priority. Crazy Bruce's is taking every possible precaution regarding the spread of the Covid-19 virus.
- Shop Crazy Bruce's Online Store or download our app in the app store. Same day Curbside Pickup is available. You will need to present ID and matching credit card upon arrival.
- Wearing a Mask/Face Covering is mandatory while shopping our store.
- Occupancy capped at 50% of store capacity. At entrance, staff will maintain a count of the number of customers entering and exiting stores.
- Maximize space between customers and employees at checkout lines 6 feet apart. PLEASE FOLLOW!
- There should only be one person per household during shopping trips.
- One-way aisles to maximize spacing between customers. Please follow the ARROW MARKINGS on the floor.
- Plexiglass shields have been installed to separate employees from customers at checkout lines
- “Touchless” credit card transactions are allowed. We are sanitizing credit card machines and then signature pen regularly and consistently.
- Cart and basket handles sanitized between uses by our staff.
- Employees will wear gloves and masks at all times that they are interacting with customers and/or handling products.
Effective May 20, 2020:
- Our bottle redemption centers will be open on May 20th.
- Only ONE PERSON will be allowed in the redemption area at a time. A line will begin outside the store. You will have to be wait until it is your turn.
- Each customer will be limited to ONE shopping cart of returnables.
- Returnables MUST BE CLEAN and EMPTY! We have the right to refuse your empties.
- Do not bring in large bags of empties. Please return empties in the original container or place them in the provided boxes.
- All garbage bags should be disposed of before entering the store. We are not required to dispose of your garbage.